Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Shoty!

After some seriously hard work hunting down someone who would give us our shots, I (Galilee) finally got 2 of them! We called every place in Alice and several other cities looking for someone who gave Yellow Fever and Typhoid Vaccinations, and we got responses such as, "What's yellow fever?" and "We don't give vaccinations here!" ...What do you mean you don't give vaccinations?! Online it says you give yellow fever! "Oh, well....you had to say yellow fever!" Isn't that a vaccination?! "Well...yes."  Oh my goodness!!! We also heard "Someone will call you back and let you know" about 50 times! But...we think it's all figured out! Praise the Lord! I never thought I would want a shot so badly in my whole life!!
{2 down, 2 to go!}

Now, hopefully Trish will be able to go next week and get hers! Thank you all for keeping every detail (even our expensive, hard to get immunizations!) in your prayers! We love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment